Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a slave to a housebun when....

Default You know you're a slave to a housebun when....

....the bun (Who scares herself) doesn't give a monkeys when the hoover comes out, and decides it's a good idea to lie in the middle of the room so you have to go around her.....this leaves a bunny shaped area of mess...

....The doorbell rings, and you can't open the door because a big black monster is in the way.

....They think bedtime means YOUR bed, and get grumpy when you put them in theirs.

...When you go to the kitchen, they're ready and waiting for you to open the fridge so they can have a secret nom.

...When you're in a rush, you have to miss a stair, because one is blocked, and the bun is not moving!!

...when you have lunch/supper you have to feed them too, so they don't feel left out!

...You're bathing the boy, and suddenly the black thing decides to join him (This happened twice!!)

....You can't put the shopping away without nibbles in anything and everything!

.....any more?
    My blog, Howard's House

Wedding pictures!

My signature might stay as the above for the whole year...afterall...look at those faces...aren't they rather gorgeous? I think so! I might be a little eager with the ChirsMoose spirit...or perhaps just a little lazy in not bothering to change my signature pic. The choice is yours!

Wise Old Thumper

You can't enter a room without being followed around as someone thinks you have food. When they realise no food is forthcoming, they ignore you and go back to whatever it was they were destorying before you entered .

you cant have a lie in because at half 7, if you're are still not up, then they will thump until you let them out.

and the best one, you find yourself asking your partner "is it me do the rabbits look shifty? theyve done something, i know they have.. look at the guilt on their faces!!" and then you find that you carpet has been ripped up...

When you end up having baked beans on toast for dinner because youve run out of money after buying the buns their veg and toys!

You are telling friends you can't go out because the rabbits need more 'out' time
    Laura x

Wise Old Thumper

...when you find hay everywhere, and I mean everywhere (how does it get in my knickers!!)

...when you have to change the bed sheets twice in one day cos bun keeps weeing on them, and yet you still let him on the bed cos he's soooo cute!!

...when everybody has to stop whatever they are doing... watching tv, cooking, performing open heart surgery...to watch bunny wash his face and ears, cute!

...when you end up going to the supermarket every day, even though you hate it so much that for yourself you do a weekly shop, just so that bun will have fresh veg

...when bun got as many, if not more, Christmas presents as you did

...when you choose to do things that greatly inconvenience yourself so as not to cause minor inconvenience to your bunny, e.g. moving everything off the bedroom floor so he can have his mad half-hour

...when you have to leave a dinner party early so bun gets his supper on time

Please check out my blog, about my soaps, bath bombs and quilt
    http://missbeaujangles.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit's Mum! View Post
    You are telling friends you can't go out because the rabbits need more 'out' time
    I do that all the time!!

These are great!! And SO true!
    My blog, Howard's House

Wedding pictures!

My signature might stay as the above for the whole year...afterall...look at those faces...aren't they rather gorgeous? I think so! I might be a little eager with the ChirsMoose spirit...or perhaps just a little lazy in not bothering to change my signature pic. The choice is yours!

...when you have the TV on but miss every show you want to see because bunny is doing something cute.

....when you get to work to be told by a curious boss that you have hay in your hair!
    Laura x

Wise Old Thumper

you spend ages lining a big dish with towels and vegetable so they have somethign comfy to sit in whilst you weigh them

Sleep tight Apache, everyone who met you was happier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lib_n_bunny View Post
    ...when you find hay everywhere, and I mean everywhere (how does it get in my knickers!!)

...when you have to change the bed sheets twice in one day cos bun keeps weeing on them, and yet you still let him on the bed cos he's soooo cute!!

...when everybody has to stop whatever they are doing... watching tv, cooking, performing open heart surgery...to watch bunny wash his face and ears, cute!

...when you end up going to the supermarket every day, even though you hate it so much that for yourself you do a weekly shop, just so that bun will have fresh veg

...when bun got as many, if not more, Christmas presents as you did

...when you choose to do things that greatly inconvenience yourself so as not to cause minor inconvenience to your bunny, e.g. moving everything off the bedroom floor so he can have his mad half-hour

...when you have to leave a dinner party early so bun gets his supper on time

SO VERY TRUE! (especially the knicker one!!!! )
    Erin and Paul - Bunny Mummy and Daddy to: Moley and Squirrel / Uno, Pico and Amelie / Bea, Florrie, Archie and Reggie / Pancake and Billy / Penny and Albie / Geronimo, Solomon and Luna

Binky free our beautiful Louis and Lilia - until we meet again. xxx

http://www.wagnwoof.co.uk/