• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentines Fundraiser For Camp Nibble - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone :wave:

We are raising much needed funds to go towards the many neutering operations that we have recently had done and have scheduled. We think a Valentine themed fundraiser is very appropriate as we hope that all our rescue bunnies will find true love and be successfully bonded as a result of the operations :love:

We are holding a competition in which we are asking people to post or email us their animal Valentine themed entries in any of the following categories: a) photos b) drawings or paintings c) stories or poems.

The winning entry from each category will be announced on Valentine’s Day and will receive pride of place on our website homepage for a month! A separate page on the website will be dedicated to other entries. The overall winner of the competition will be sent a delicious Valentines gift from Thorntons (the more generous the entrants the bigger the prize will be :p)

We are asking for a minimum donation of £3 to enter the competition. Our email address for paypal payments or to send entries to is campnibble@hotmail.co.uk If you would like our postal address to post your entry or a cheque to us please email us for details.

Let’s have loads of fun with this one, we’re hoping for some really creative entries. It’s a great chance to reveal your own hidden talents, or to get your children involved in creating an entry. We can’t wait to see your bunnies (and you!) posing for their romantic photo shoots :lol:

I'm waiting in anticipation for your entries!

Many thanks
Hannah

UPDATE: Of course I can't enter but I'm having fun making entries anyway, here are two loves of my life Peter & Duncan

PeterDunc-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi hannah

what a fantastic idea. I am sure this competition will generate lots of interest & help to raise funds to assist the fabulous work that you are doing at camp nibble.

My giant rabbit, jack is my valentine......can we enter?

Jill

Hi hannah

what a fantastic idea. I am sure this competition will generate lots of interest & help to raise funds to assist the fabulous work that you are doing at camp nibble.

My giant rabbit, jack is my valentine......can we enter?

Jill

Ooh yes please, I can't wait to see Jack's entry, he's sooo handsome :love:

(an independent party will be judging the entries, as of course we can't help having secret favourites :lol:)

Ah bless you Hannah - didn't realise you had become a shelter! Gregory and Gretel will sort out something romantic for you when I get paid! Are you still doing boarding? As they were hoping they might be able to spend Valentines day with you while I go to London for a few days?!

Ah bless you Hannah - didn't realise you had become a shelter! Gregory and Gretel will sort out something romantic for you when I get paid! Are you still doing boarding? As they were hoping they might be able to spend Valentines day with you while I go to London for a few days?!

Hiya :wave:

Yes, please let Gregory and Gretel enter, I'm sure they can rustle up something great between them :)

I'm afraid that we're not offering boarding at the moment as we are pretty much full! We can only take in boarders if someone asks us pretty last minute and we have a space free at the time. We don't want to keep cages reserved for bookings several weeks away in case someone really needs it. Please apologise to Gregory and Gretel, we're really missing our boarding pals :(

Hey Everyone,

We'd love to see some more entries, please tell me that you're all busy beavering away at your masterpieces :lol:

Anything goes entry wise, we love your seeing your bunny photos :love: No poems yet, there must be a poet out there somewhere ;) Entries don't have to only be bunny related, we love all animals here at Camp Nibble!

Don't be shy, its for a great cause. Like every shelter our vets bills are sky high and every little helps :D

Many thanks
Hannah

i wouldn't mind entering this, is there a closing date for entries? its the chocolate thought that has dragged me in :oops: :lol:

i wouldn't mind entering this, is there a closing date for entries? its the chocolate thought that has dragged me in :oops: :lol:

mmmmmmm chocolate, you know you can't resist ;)

The closing date is 10th Feb so that entries can be judged in time for Valentine's day.

Of course I can't enter the competition :( but if I could here's an entry from me. Two loves of my life my eight year old bunny Peter and his eight month old baby brother Duncan :love:

(No big slobbery dogs were harmed by bunnies during the making of this photo ;))

Come on everyone, some more entries please, who else enjoys showing their pets off?

Hannah x

PeterDunc-1.jpg

Last edited:
Of course I can't enter the competition :( but if I could here's an entry from me. Two loves of my life my eight year old bunny Peter and his eight month old baby brother Duncan :love:

(No big slobbery dogs were harmed by bunnies during the making of this photo ;))

Come on everyone, some more entries please, who else enjoys showing their pets off?

Hannah x

PeterDunc-1.jpg

Awww!! :love:
i love that photo!! :love:

Back