• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's name?

Here goes:D
all my giants except Oliver & Jayjay
Wispa, Zola, Opal, Oliver, Jayjay, Pippa, Billy, Charlie. Poppy Dooley, Molly, Rosie, Pip, Mayo, Branston, Timmy, Radar, Merlin, George, Cinders,Jemima, Olly, Samson & Bessie

Ok deep breath! I have....Billy Bonnie Kevin Perry Jasmine Diesel Frosty Doris Jack Indigo Alexander Cinderella Pixie Pandora Buster Rosie Bugsy and Flopsy.

Some came with their names and some I chose.

smudge cause he has a smudge marking on his nose
teddy cause hes a blue-silver who looks like a tatty teddy(metoyou bear)
blackjack cause hes black and was born on MJ s memorial
cappachino cause hes a broken black otter and hes chest reminds me of frothy coffee
albert after my grandad whos passed away we got him on my grandads bday
freckles cause her markings look like little freckles on her face:love:
tubs cause hes a tubby bunny
sweetpea cause its my hubbies fav plant
bluebelle cause she has blue markings
sky cause she has blue eyes
marco cause hes a ermine rex and hubbie and i like marco perrie white the chef and marco is pure white get it marco pure white:lol:
roxy after the police song roxanne sons fav song
oreo after the cookies and hes a choc otter colour

teresa

Phoebe - (hes a boy) i thought was a girl and named him after Phoebe from charmed
Holli - because it was christmas, and afta Holly Marie Combs from Charmed
Ella - just because I thought it was a cute name :lol:
Fletcher - also just a random cute name,alot of people think its cos of porridge :lol: he normally gets called Smudger tho (his name at the rescue was Smudge!)
Ava - a very strange character from Nip/tuck!

I think I'm quite possibly the most original here and called mine .. wait for it.. Bunny!! lol
I was never going to keep her ( a neighbour had her and was letting a dog chase her around the garden and i saw the bunny on its back with the dog worrying her, so I marched round and took her away ) and just always called her bunny, I fell in love with her and it just stuck as her name.

I have Nermal - I know that's the name of a cat, a character in Garfield to be precise, but I always liked the name and I can't have a cat in my flat (hee hee, I've gone a bit Dr Zeuss), so he is Nermal.
And I also have Phoebe, whose name came to me in the car on the way back from picking her up, although she's mostly known as monster or terror or horror, so she's not accustomed to answering to her name yet...

I didn't want to have animals with matching names, cos if you have pairs and some die, you end up with oddly-named pairs, so I decided to have an oddly-named pair to begin with... :)

Frodo. I come from New Zealand and I wanted a name that came from New Zealand. Before anyone points out the obvious I do know that it doesn't originate from New Zealand, but the movie was filmed in New Zealand (parts of it not far from my parents :)) so the movie and characters will always remind me of home. :D

Moonshine, Shadow, Twilight, Scraggles, Storm, Eclipse

Permanant rescue buns: Muffin, Crumpet and Waffle.

Louis - cos I liked the name!
Lilia - cos I liked the name!

Geronimo - cos he is tiny but has a huuuuge personality so I felt he needed a big strong name!
Pancake - that was her name from the rescue and it really suits her :)
Penelope (Penny) - cos I liked the name!
Albert (Albie) - cos I liked the name!
Luna - cos she is black and beautiful!
Billy - it just suited him!

Moley - that was his name from the RSPCA and it stuck
Squirrel - that was her name from the RSPCA and it stuck!

Uno - as he was our first 'official' foster bunny, but he ended up staying! :lol:
Amelie - cos I liked the name! :lol:
Pico (Pico-boo) - cos she was tiny when we first rescued her and Pico is Italian for small. She is also uber fluffy and it always looks like she playing peek-a-boo through her fur!

Bea (Beatrice) - after a family member
Florrie (Florence) - after a family member
Archie (Archibald) - after a family member
Reggie (Reginauld) - after a family member

Bugs & Star were kind of called that when we bought them (it was scar and pudsey but my son misheard the lady so them become known as star & Bugsy (Bugs for short)

Holly & Angel are our 'babies' and were born on Xmas Day - my son named them.

not much imagination here either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daisy Sunshine - because I love the name Daisy, and the sunshine bit is because she's yellow ... and because I was so looking forward to having her and thought she'd bring some happy sunshine into my life :)

Jester - a BARC bun already named. He has funny ears which look a bit like a jester hat in some positions :lol:

Indi - kinda short for Indiana Jones as she's the adventurous one (gets called the full name when she's being naughty and somewhere she shouldn't be!)

Phoenix - because i liked it, it went with Indi on the kind of American cities theme, also because they were rescue buns and i liked the idea of the second chance/rising from the ashes meaning!

Bella, because before I'd seen her my OH was telling me how everyone thought she was a boy and ugly because she's mahoosive and all black. So I thought she deserved a pretty girly name :love:

Great fun to read through :D I realised I should really have put mine up :oops:

My bun is Vinnie, short for Vincent. Another case of mistaken sexuality! (She's female :lol:) She has an ear and a bit, (lovely previous owners) and was named after Vincent Van Gogh who was also missing an ear.

Bella, because before I'd seen her my OH was telling me how everyone thought she was a boy and ugly because she's mahoosive and all black. So I thought she deserved a pretty girly name :love:

I'm so stealing that! What a great word :lol:

i always had fish as a kid, and they were all named after serial killers. (Don't ask, yes its weird)
so well, it was Dexter.

Also it kind of suited him because Dexter is latin, meaning 'right' (as opposed to left, which is sinistro) and Dexter leads with his right foot.

He's a bit of a psycho too.

Back