• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updated 08/01/10 called emergency vets vibes please

How is Frankie now ?

I'm still not happy with him he had some recovery food last night, 3.00 am some basil and he has now had three cauliflower leaves. He doesn't want carrot :? He has been sneezing a couple of times but he does seem to be a bit brighter. I'm going to ring my vets in a minute and see if there is any way of getting anything from the vets in town if they tell them what meds he has had previously. I really don't want to have to walk him down there in the snow its about a 10 minute walk and back its way too cold.

What are his poos like ?

Is he on any meds at all atm ?

His poos are normal. He wasn't sent home with meds because he was doing so well.

I have braved the elements and taken him to the vets I don't like, was just a bit worried about falling over with him in the carrier. I must admit they were excellent and I had a rabbit savy vet to:) The first time I have been there and had a good word to say about them. He's been given an antinflammatory injection and no antibiotics as this would affect his gut. His lungs are clear they said its an upper respiratory infection. He was making loads of noise at the vets poor boy.

I've been and bought loads more herbs as that is what he seems to fancy at the moment.

Thanks so much for all your vibes hopefully he should be in the mend soon.

Sending lots of vibes... Poor Frankie sounds like he's had a rough few days. I've got Wispa upstairs being treated for bloat too. Also probably cold related, hoping more buns don't come down with it

Fingers crossed he starts to improve now! It's such a relief to get a vet who knows what they're talking about! Sending more vibes for Frankie!

Back