• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed heaters?

I got a small oil filled radiator from tesco. £25 and works really well. Keeps the shed from freezing and has a thermostat

I looked at some like those but I dont have any electricity in the shed :(

If you don't habe electricity, I would probably use snuggle pads, they can last up to 12 hours if wrapped well, only down side is if you have a few to heat up.

Hi :wave:

We bought a small oil filled radiator from Dunelm, it cost £15, its great, it heats up the tope tier as that where the babies live, they dont have winter coats.
We just ran an electric cable from the house (armoured), its perfect for keeping the chill out for the babes without making the downstairs too hot for the grown ups.

:wave: We ran armoured cable to the shed too so we have a light in there and tubular heaters (2 for very cold nights).

We got our tubular heaters from Argos but I think I have seen them in Toolstation / Screwfix for quite a bit cheaper.

Are these tubular heaters safe to use over night in a shed?
I'm thinking of getting some to keep the freeze out of the summerhouse during these very cold frosty nights!

Back