• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baby Echo

Starlight

Warren Veteran
After Autumn passed away, one of my other 5, Twilight, started to get picked on slightly having been introduced to the existing 4 with Auts. So I decided to get a friend to try and even my group out.

I found a lady giving up a rabbit free, a beautiful black and tan rex x hare. When I inquired, she said I could have her beautiful red daughter as well.

Echo, the daughter, was only a baby. 9 weeks. I had her only 2 months if that. I found her tonight, just laying there, having been fine and bouncy this morning. Her mother, Eclipse, distraught at her loss, had over groomed her ears off to almost the base.

I will be having a PM done tomorrow, but she never really "grew" in the time I had her, so I feel it may be genetic.

Your mummy is so lost without you beautiful. I only had you such a short time, but you were so loving, so affectionate. And would curl up on my chest and fall asleep, snoring lightly.
You will always be in my heart Echo. You took a piece of it with you. I am just so sorry you never got to meet your new friends, and live in the kennel as a little bunny family.

Selene021.jpg

EclipseandSelene010.jpg

Selene012.jpg

Scarlett, Autumn and Starlight will take good care of her.
Bless her heart.
Binky Free Echo.
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no. :cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry Kris. She was beautiful and I know how devastated you must be. Sleep tight Echo. xxx

Back