• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a gorgeous picture!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
mypainting.jpg

I got this for christmas from my boyfriend!! it's by Vivi Crandall I have her set of bunny plates and he thought i might like this to go with them....I love it!

i have 10 of her plates and they make a gorgeous collection in my room the picture will be perfect to go with them!! it's signed by her too so is quite a collectors piece!

Gosh you have been spoilt by your boyfriend!! Send him my way :lol: My OH gets fed up of all the bunny stuff in our house, he'd hardly buy me more :lol: Just showed him the plates and he rolled his eyes!

my boyfriend is surrounded by bunny stuff and does have a moan now and then!! he's mellowed over the years as he knows theres no stopping me!!!
i'v e had a bad year year so he spoilt me rotten this year and got me lots of bunny stuff...awhh he's a sweetie!

Back