• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no longer needed

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Im going to fetch a giant tomorrow and we need to get him to Kay in Bolton :D

Im in Cannock, but willing to do a bit of the journey. If anyone can meet me somewhere we would be very grateful :) xXx

Last edited:
hi becky, i take it you have found him a home then :) on mums laptopt for a minuite so popped on.
freecycle still hasnt got any better will up date you soon

so glad you have a home for him xx

hi becky, i take it you have found him a home then :) on mums laptopt for a minuite so popped on.

Kay is going to take him Jenny if we can get him there :lol:

Sending lots of vibes for freecycle xXx

so sorry to hear about Freecycle,

I am in Sheffield going to darwen via bolton on Thursday night. Can you get him here?
P.S. Just readi that he is a giant. I dont have anything to transport him in (carry box). Is he friendly?

I am in Sheffield going to darwen via bolton on Thursday night. Can you get him here?
P.S. Just readi that he is a giant. I dont have anything to transport him in (carry box). Is he friendly?

Thanks for the offer, but ive just looked on the AA route planner, and Sheffield is 1hr 34mins from me so i dont think that would work... thank you anyway :)

I dont mind travelling half way to Bolton, would go M6, so could really do with someone meeting me at Sandbach services or somewhere similar :)

The lady decided to call me at 10 past 10 this morning to say she cant bare to part with him :roll: I thought after she did that the first time, she wouldnt do it again!! Obviously not. I just hope the poor rabbit will be ok :( Shes moving in with her girlfiend as shes just split with her husband :?

Thanks for the offers of help :) xXx

:censored::censored:

im so sorry becky she just keeps messing around, what she doing with the piggie??

freecycle seems abit meore perkier today but still in the vets x

Back