• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to everyone with bridge bunnies

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i just want to say that i know all our bridge buns will be enjoying this christmas in our hearts and they will all be remembered on this special day. merry christmas bridge buns.

Merry christmas Ralph.

Missing you so much Foofoo :cry: Hope your having fun at the bridge. Thinking of all who have bridge bunnies xxx

Merry Christmas Rory, there isn't a day that goes by where i am not thinking of you. I miss you so much it hurts. I would do anything to have you here :cry:

Love you more than words can say :cry: :love:

PICT0498-1.jpg

Empty Xmas stockings on our memorial tree for, Keegan, Little Hetty, Bodkin, Smokey, Kayleigh, Betty Boo, Chloe, Miss Warburton, Danny and Toffee,
Thinking about you all, and not forgetting Sooty and Sweep, Sooty Toothless, Fluffy my big New Zealand White, and KC my big Wild boy.

Love you and Miss You all.

xmascandle2.png

I knew that Christmas Day without our Liam and Molly was going to be hard, but I never knew it would be this hard.:cry:

To all who are experiencing their first Christmas without their bridge babies, my thoughts are with you.

It's been 4 years since I lost Widget but I still miss him every day. I hope he knows...

Merry Christmas to all bridge bunnies!

Thinking of all those who lost a beloved pet and are without them this christmas.

Christmas is lonely this year without my big black fluffy bunster Blackie, gone but never forgotten. Love you so much Mr Bum xxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of everyone else who has lost a beloved furry friend that is not able to share Christmas with them.

Thinking of all our bridge bunnies & cats & wishing you all very Merry Christmas. We miss you all more than words can say sweethearts :cry:

Lots of love to Roscoe, Willow, Alfie, Barney, Benjie, Jemima, Ollie, Poppy, Annabelle & Emily (bunnies) & Jasper & William (cats) from mummy & daddy xxxx

Have a very Happy Christmas playing at the Bridge my babies Simba, Tinkerbell and Sooty.

Also remembering my beautiful cat, Barney.

Love and miss you all loads xxx

Merry Christmas to all my Bridge bunnies, Jet, Clover, Dinky, Bonnie and Bubble and not forgetting Samson, Jack, Georgie, Annie, Panda, Caoimhe, Domino, Rowan, Blackberry, Peter, Pip, Sasha, Snowy, Ross, Ted an Petals Ralph and Mr Binks and also Riley pig, Emily pig and stella pig who all went to the bridge this year too.

Lots of love to those with bridge bunnies.
Cerys

Our Whitty Baba, we miss you everyday, you are never far from our minds and lips. You were our little gift from heaven and it is because of you that we found out about the joy of having bunnies to live with you and the sad story of many many babies. We love you angel

01082009436.jpg

th_01082009418.jpg

th_01102009483.jpg

th_20102009508.jpg

Back