• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering...

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I don't expect any replies to this, just feeling very melancholy this morning.

Just want to remember my babies at Christmas time, I'm missing them all so much. I think it's the time of year that makes you a bit sentimental although I think of them everyday.

Simba, March 2008

100707_091448.jpg

Tinkerbell, May 2009

000_0044.jpg

Sooty, August 2009

SOOTY019.jpg

And my best friend, Barney, September 2009

083108_145108.jpg

Sleep tight all of my babies til we meet again.

Lots of love Mommy xxx

This time of year always makes us reminisce! I've been thinking about my Grandpa a lot the past few weeks....well I do all the time, but more so now!

All your buns, and Barney, looked so content, and happy!! You're an amazing Bunny mum! It must be so hard to lose them so close together! :(

((((Hugs)))) You have Louie, and the memories!:)

(((Hugs)))
Christmas is a time for family, they say.
It stands to reason in my mind that bunny mummies will ache for their losses at this time. :(

I always have time to reply to someone who loves bunnies as much as you do.Lovely pics the important thing to remember is you gave them a fantastic life.Just been watching my 2 playing in the snow.They bring a smile and happiness to our family everyday.

I always have time to reply to someone who loves bunnies as much as you do.Lovely pics the important thing to remember is you gave them a fantastic life.Just been watching my 2 playing in the snow.They bring a smile and happiness to our family everyday.

Aww thank you :wave:

Big hugs to you Lily,your furry friends looked so happy.I agree its a very sad time of year and we all think of our lost loved ones xxxxx

They all look like they led very happy lives with you :)

Watch over mummy from the bridge Simba, Tinkerbell, Sooty and Barney.

Thank you.

Yes, they did lead very happy lives with me and I'm glad that I was able to make them happy :D

Back