• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Scoot

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our Beloved and Brave boy passed away 4 years ago today.

You have never, ever left us son - we KNOW that you are still with us and that you get up to all kinds of mischief here and at the Bridge.

We love you always son - please give our love and kisses to the rest of the Rainbow Bridge Hairy Mob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scoot2003013.jpg

ScoothappywithJP.jpg

I cannot believe it's been 4 years :shock:

I am certain Scoot oversees all the goings on at Ebony Eyes, a true Guardian Angel :love:

Has it really been 4 years?

I often think about Scoot, especially since I met Timmy. I hope they have met up at the bridge, I would love to think that Timmy has such a special bunny as company there:love:

I still remember it like yesterday :( I cried so much for you,so sad when our babies leave us

I can't believe it was 4 years ago.
We still talk about Scoot :love::love::love:

A very, very special bunny.

I feel so honoured to have met Scoot. I cannot believe it was so long ago. I bet the little chap is surrounded by lots of girlie bunnies, he had a cheeky twinkle in his eye;)

Lots of love to you all.

Alice xx

Goodness I can't believe that time has flown so fast.:shock:

We still talk about you as well Scoot. :)

Hope your having fun at the bridge with all the girlie buns and the rest of the hairy mob.

God bless you Scooty boy.:love::love:

I remember reading about Scoot in something and then going on your website. He was gorgeous and I can remember crying when I found out that he had gone to the Bridge as I suppose many other people would have been to.

What a little star he was.

gosh 4 years!!! i haven't forgot Scoot!! Timmy reminded me alot of Scoot and i hope they are both having binkies at the bridge
xxx

I firmly believe that Scoot is with us all always :love: I also know that he is everywhere - when a bun is ill he is there to help them and calm their mummy's and daddy's :D

When it's time for a bun to go to the Bridge then I believe that Scoot holds out his little paw and helps them to the Bridge and shows them all around :love:

I find so much comfort in knowing that our brave boy was so very loved and loved everyone back :love:

He comforts everyone - even though you don't know it :love::love:

Well I wasn't on here 4 years ago Jay, but time certainly does seem to fly.

So many wonderful buns have passed to the bridge in the short time I have been part of this community.

I'd love to think that they are all there frolicing together in the sun.

It's also a sobering thought how many bunnies you (and our other caring rabbit colleagues) have helped in the 4 years since your beloved bunny passed away.

Bless them all.

I can't believe it was four years ago I sat and cried when I read the news :cry: We think about you here too Scoot, you inspired our Stripes and I'm certain you've helped her settle in at the bridge :love:

:shock::shock::shock:4 years, I cannot believe it as been so long.
Hope you are keeping all the bridge bunnies in line Scoot:)

I wasn't a forum member at the time, but looking at Scoot's face, it is evident that he was a very special bunny.

When a special bunny touches your heart, the memories never leave.

Back