• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santas Little Helper.....

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
.....ho, ho, ho!!!
This is Stella. A friends beautiful doggy :)

Stella.jpg

And showing off her gremlin ears ;)

Stella001.jpg

Ive not been to Woolaton Park for ages, I used to live near Shipley Country Park which was lovely.

The dogs face is a belter on the first pic!

Ive not been to Woolaton Park for ages, I used to live near Shipley Country Park which was lovely.

The dogs face is a belter on the first pic!

Today was the first time I'd been. Really enjoyed the walk even though I literally froze my extremities off lol x

Awww bless her is she good off lead?

She's brilliant.....even if she runs on ahead or off somewhere, with just the slightest of recall from her dad she comes bounding back. Even though there were birds, deer and other dogs to tempt her lol.

She's fab with the other dogs :)

With the breed she is, you do get funny looks off people. We sat and had a coffee and when I took the cups back inside a little girl came in crying and her gran was behind her saying, " No....I don't like the horrible dog either".

Stella hadn't gone near her :(

The irony is, there was a couple with a Dalmation and they loved that dog. Dalmations are notorious for not being good with children!

She's lovely! Beautiful colour :love:
Has it snowed in Nottingham? I bet Wollaton park would be lovely in the snow...

She's brilliant.....even if she runs on ahead or off somewhere, with just the slightest of recall from her dad she comes bounding back. Even though there were birds, deer and other dogs to tempt her lol.

She's fab with the other dogs :)

With the breed she is, you do get funny looks off people. We sat and had a coffee and when I took the cups back inside a little girl came in crying and her gran was behind her saying, " No....I don't like the horrible dog either".

Stella hadn't gone near her :(

The irony is, there was a couple with a Dalmation and they loved that dog. Dalmations are notorious for not being good with children!

Thats good then George sounds similar to her:love: Mildred however:lol:

:lol: I thought so! She is so beautiful.

Congrats to your friend for rescuing a dog... its the only way people should get a dog IMO ;)

I got the story today. I thought he had got her from a rescue, but it wasn't, although technically he did rescue her.

Basically he had seen these people with her and every time he saw her she'd lost more and more condition and they didn't look after her properly or care what happened to her. He had heard that they were getting rid of her, so he went to their house, marched in and took her. They couldn't have cared either way.

He got her neutered and vacc'd and loves her to bits. She definitely landed on all four paws. She's got the most lovely temperament :)

She's lovely! Beautiful colour :love:
Has it snowed in Nottingham? I bet Wollaton park would be lovely in the snow...

We hardly got any snow lol. Wollaton Park had iced over puddles and little snow flurries and that was it. I bet it would look very picturesque covered in snow :) x

Back