• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed ...Barnsley to Dundee .ALL DONE ..THANKS .

Yeah, i can go to annandale water services back to hamilton.
Can do whenever really just now (apart from thru the week (at work!)) Ive not got much planned just now.

When can bun be got to me as Phill is going to Macclesfield on Thursday and perhaps could meet her on M6

Hello chaps, i am indeed heading to cheshire tomorrow morning and returing in the evening, will be leaving Macclesfield about 7.30 - 8pm and can pretty much stop any where on the M6. I would need to bring bun back to mine as it's not me driving it's my mum, but if Kirsty could pick her up from my house at the weekend or something, and of course Angie was ok with her staying over, i'm more than happy to help. If i had a car i would do it at the weekend but i don't have a car at the moment. Just let me know, either by Pm or MSN, im on MSN all day through the week. :D

Hello chaps, i am indeed heading to cheshire tomorrow morning and returing in the evening, will be leaving Macclesfield about 7.30 - 8pm and can pretty much stop any where on the M6. I would need to bring bun back to mine as it's not me driving it's my mum, but if Kirsty could pick her up from my house at the weekend or something, and of course Angie was ok with her staying over, i'm more than happy to help. If i had a car i would do it at the weekend but i don't have a car at the moment. Just let me know, either by Pm or MSN, im on MSN all day through the week. :D

that would be brill ...but struggling to get bun to kays in time tomorrow .. :(

just got back from hospital with mother in law. I have got your text Angie and that would be fine if it was about 10 to 10-30ish:D

Ill check the post to see if this is still on.....kayj and minimallow have my mobile, i can do my part no probs :) x

I'm leaving shortly, i will have my mobile with me but i've no credit so people may get replies from my mums phone. We won't be heading back north until after 7pm but if it can't be done today might be able to ask mum to come and help with a bun run from killington lake to annandale services at a later date. Just let me know if it's today x

I'm leaving shortly, i will have my mobile with me but i've no credit so people may get replies from my mums phone. We won't be heading back north until after 7pm but if it can't be done today might be able to ask mum to come and help with a bun run from killington lake to annandale services at a later date. Just let me know if it's today x

sorry wont be today now cant get lucy to kays :( cant let you know by txt cos i dont have your number anymore :? thanks phill for your offer of help

thanks to everyone else too.

Thank you to everyone for trying :wave: Has someone texted Phill? Gordon is away and has the phone with her number in :?

Oh bum! Well as soon as i have a car i can get down to killington lake but i don't know when that will be, my mums working all weekend so i can't borrow her car.

Back