• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lola bun 16-12-09

charmaine

Warren Scout
sadly my beautiful lola who lost her husbunn only 2 months ago (he died unexplained) was the victim of mr fox who got in to our garden via a 6ft solid wood fence and took her from her hutch. in the 5 years we have had rabbits we have never had a problem with foxes. the other 2 have been baracaded in there hutch and we are going to invest in a fox deterent my o/h who makes out hes not keen on the rabbits wanted to hang draw and quater the fox but i explained that wont bring lola back and thats not fair to the fox unfortunately its nature :cry:

p.s it also killed my nephews rabbit last week but he bit the head off and left the body behind :cry:

Im really sorry xx:(
Do you have a shed to move your rabbits into? the fox will be back now,and even if it doesnt get into them it could scare them to death:(

Back