• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful girl Foofoo xxx

foofoo

Alpha Buck
I can't believe I'm writing this, Foofoo passed away with me yesterday after I picked her up from the vets to take her home after a routine op, I held her and tried to get her back to the vets but it was too late and she slipped away :cry: :cry: I don't know what happened :cry:

I'm so sorry Foofoo. I love you so so much my big beautiful girl xxx My world has been crushed. I wish I could have helped you sweetheart :cry:. You were the most amazing girl and I loved you from the minute I saw you and everyday after. You battled with health problems this year but you stayed strong and never gave up. Ted is lost without you darling, he loved you so much and you loved him, I will look after him until he can be with you again. I can't believe our time together has ended like this, I can't stop crying.

This is my beautiful baby girl Bunny Foofoo :love: :love: :love:

P1010106-1.jpg

DSCF2940-1.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010095.jpg

I will never forget you Foofoo, mummy and Ted will always love you. Sleep tight my baby girl xxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words.

Sharon- Thank you and I'm very sorry about Bigwig and Levi xx

I just took Foofoo to the vets to have a pm done so I can try to make some sense of what happened.

Thanks Ashley. It was Romain that did her op, he just called with her postmortem results, her heart muscle was damaged there was a lot of scarring and she had chronic liver lobe torsion. I don't know what that is but having two conditions like that made her having GA very high risk, we didn't know :cry:. My poor little girl :cry: :cry: If only I had known.

I'm so sorry you lost Foofoo. She was a goregous bunny. :cry::cry:

Sleep tight Foofoo. xxx

I am sorry :( Don't feel bad though, you couldn't have known. Liver lobe torsion is where the liver has twisted and the blood supply to and from the liver is reduced. There is a good chance she would have become ill with it and the only way to fix it would be surgery :(

i am soo sorry for your loss, we lost our rabit 2 weeks ago and it is still painfull, my hear goes out to you:love::love::love:

Back