• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Cookie! U/D wound pics

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Cookie only came in today.

While Liz's Steve was here, i had a phone call.

Two un spayed females, one attacking the other, un treated bite wounds, no money until pay day. So told them bring her down due to risk of abcessating (sp?) Well she is the sweetest little thing! She also has a slight head tilt and is tiny at 6 months old!

Here are some sneaky pics.

Cookie001.jpg

Cookie002.jpg

Cookie003.jpg

Cookie004.jpg

Cookie005.jpg

Last edited:
She is tiny! Soo cute. She needs fattening up on big green leaves and dandelion and green oat :p

Bless her, she'll be snapped up in no time. :love:

awww how cute! :love::love: she looks very undernourished and poorly grown as she's so out of proportion, poor little thing! Hope she has a good Christmas of nom-noms!

Awww, what a sweetie-pie! She looks like a well loved toy bunny that's been sleeping squished down the side of the bed! :love::love::love::love:

I think she'll be needed double helpings to build her up :shock: poor little mite!
Did her owners thing she was ok? Has she been seen by a vet before?

Not seen a vet as owner had no money.

fed on muesli mix as well :roll:

I have an email address so will ask if they want to sign the other girl over to me as well.

She has had a piece of carrot and some dried food.
Have mixed 2 handfuls of muesli with a sprinkling of SS for her dinner, and will give her some porridge for breakfast to try and bulk her up.

She looks to fragile to go outside (she is an outdoors bun)

Oh poor little girlie, im a great believer in people will find away always to afford what they want to afford. Shes beautiful. :love:

:cry:
She's gorgeous. Good job she didn't arrive while I was there....I would have been so tempted to take her home.

Poor little bun'....... :(

She looks so sweet! :love:

But she's so small she almost looks like a toy-rabbit rather than a real one. Am glad she's safe and will be thoroughly spoilt now. I hope you can get the other bun'. Am all choked up now.

Back