• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately we had to pts Fiver yesterday evening. She had been deteriorating over a number of months and i had been struggling with the decision as to what to do. She had lost so much weight and was going off her food too. She had also started falling over a bit to her side and we decided to make the awful decision.

Its was fiver who started the bunny addiction with us and the first one where hubby said "no MORE" :lol:

She was my lovely little cheekychops - full of fun and mischief and i will miss her so so much. Goodnight my wee fivey, give our love to elliot xxx

DSC07326Small.jpg

Big hugs to you Nicki xx. Little Fiver was ever so brave and fought ever so hard, im sure your very proud of her. Thinking of you xxx

Binky free little Fiver xx

I'm so sorry you had to let her go Nicki. :(:( Sleep tight sweet little Fiver. xx

You have shown Fiver a true gift of love, to allow her to pass and be pain free.
I know how awful it is to have to make that decision, you have been very selfless and very brave.

Binky Free Fiver

xx

i'm so sorry to hear about Fiver... :( it is really horrible to have to make that kind of decision but i'm sure Fiver knows she was loved very much and is thankful that you didn't let her continue suffering. binky free Fiver.. xx

i know how painful this has been for you Nicki and i'm so sorry :cry:
fiver was a beautiful girl and i'm sure she is very greatful to you for everything you have done for her. youve given her all you could for as long as possible xx
binky free at the bridge Fiver xxx

Back