• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bigwig, my wee pocket rocket

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I lost my beloved little Bigwig last night :cry:

Yesterday morning when i checked on the bunnies he was fine. Scott was out from about 2pm and he was fine, snuggled into Holly.

We got home from work last night, and poor Biggs was lieing out, very shallow breathing. I scooped him up and his wee body was limp. He came in the house and we wrapped him in a towel. Phoned the emergency vet and arranged to bring him in, but as soon as i put the phone down, my wee boy had a massive fit in my arms. We knew he would not make the journey, so Scott phoned and explained. I held my special wee boy and told him i loved him, his wee head was nodding as i told him :cry:. He passed shortly after :cry:.

How can i even begin to describe Bigwig, four words sum him up perfectly, lively (despite having three legs he could jump higher than anybun and he did the most wonderful binkies :love:), cheeky (always getting himself into trouble and making us laugh :lol: ), greedy (he would do anything for a treat and liked to steal things :lol: ) and loving (always wanting on my knee for a cuddle or begging Holly for a kiss :love: ). Such a tiny wee bunny with a massive personality :love: .

Words cant do credit to my wee boy, he was just a wonderful bunny and myself, Scott, Holly and everyone who had the pleasure of meeting him, loved him very much.

I love you wee Biggle Wiggle, you were a wonderful boy and you will be greatly missed. Binky free at the bridge, whole again xxxxxxxxxxx

18nov09038.jpg

011109013.jpg

3rdoct09012.jpg

1109080.jpg

1109083.jpg

Flynnhoppong045.jpg

picsfrom030509181.jpg

picsfrom030509200.jpg

:cry: shazza this made me cry for you and bigwig i am soo truely sorry, at least he was with his mummy, he knew how much you loved him and will never forget he had the best mummy anybun could ever have had, hugs

I'm so sorry. :( Such a lovely tribute for a special bunny. Sleep tight, Bigwig. xx

I had the pleasure of cuddling bigwig on more than one occasion, he was a very special bunny, a little cheeky face that would melt your heart. :) He will be at the bridge with wee Trio now Sharon, I am sure of it x x x x

awww... that must of been awful for you, i'm so sorry. what a gorgeous bunny he was. happy binkying at the bridge Bigwig, xx

Thank you for all your kind and caring messages. I still really cant believe he has gone :cry:. My tears are never ending, i just miss him so much. I would give anything to have him back, anything for one last cuddle :cry:.

Clair, i know you dearly loved wee Bigwig too. He was very special to many people, which makes me so proud, as he was such a loveable wee boy. I hope he has found my wee brave Trio, they can binky off together, both whole again :love:.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back