• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desmond 12th January 2008 - 8th December 2009

my heart sank when i saw this, i'm so sorry for your loss. we were all praying for Desmond to pull through. Binky Free Gorgeous guy, xxx

I am so sorry to hear this Laura :cry: Binky free Desmond - I will always have a little reminder of you in the shape of the scar on my finger from where I got bitten as I bonded you with Lola. I'm so glad that your last few months were spent happily with your lovely wifey bun. Binky free at Rainbow Bridge Desmond - you will be sorely missed xx

I am so sorry you lost Desmond. He looks just like my bridge bunny Graham.

Sleep tight Desmond, I am sorry the vets couldnt make you better xxx

Such a tragic end to a beautiful life.:cry::cry::cry:

So sorry for your loss, I hope in time your happy memories can outweight the very sad events of recent days.

Oh I am so sorry to read this. :(
I only caught up with your posts about Desmonds fight yesterday, and I was hopeful for better news. My thoughts are with you.
Noserubs to wifebun. What a tragic loss. :cry:
Helen

So sorry for your loss. sleep well Desmond.. my baby Bibi is at the bridge waiting to binky with you...

I'm so sorry to hear about Desmond. :cry:

Hoping that you and Lola can bring some comfort to one another.

Thinking of you. x

I have just lit a candle for Desmond.

Sweet dreams little man. This has been such a sad story.:cry:

Im so very sorry that he didnt make it, you tried so hard for him :cry: Binky free beautiful little man x

Back