• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New indoor cube run!

jubbly

Young Bun
Hi

I've seen that there are a lot of posts about making runs out of cubes so thought I would share my attempt and see what you think! They have their double hutch then the run is 6' X 3' and they will have that all day and then out in the living room in an evening when I'm home. I've got quite a bit still to do on it. I'm going to secure all the cubes better with cable ties and the front bit make it into a door so I can open it to get my legs under my computer desk. I was thinking bulldog clips for easy access for the door bit, any other suggestions? The cubes are from here: http://www.caranco.co.uk/acatalog/Chrome_plated__Mesh_Cube_System.html
I've just seen another link about flooring and was thinking of trying the rubber flooring from polymax suggested there so it's easier to clean and for them to grip for plenty of binkies! Is rubber flooring definitely bunny friendly as I'm thinking they're likely to try and chew it. Then of course I'll add some toys.

I'm going to paint the outside of the hutch to match my walls too.

At the moment they're sat upstairs in their hutch laid on top of each other whilst I'm crammed with my legs not fitting under the computer table :? :D

IMG_0663.jpg

Last edited:
Well you've made good use of the space under the desk! Looks pretty good to me. Chuck in a few toys to play with and they'll be good to go :D

WOW looks fab, saw your post re the polymax thread, I put a reply on there, so will let you know how the buns go with it, it's pretty stiff so would be nigh on impossible to dig up -heres hoping :p Have seen other companies do almost identical flooring, I'm sure some do a cream/beige/sandy colour to go with your colour scheme?

Back