• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Chelmsford to Manchester

Angel and Teddy

Urgently need to know if this is still going ahead!

Angel and Teddy are meant to be travelling up to Manchester together today and as I am travelling down from Scotland to pick up Teddy I need to know as soon as possible whether this is still happening?

If anyone knows anything please could you post here or pm me.
Need to leave 2pm latest to drive down to Manchester so would need to know before then. :)

Ok I am going to work shortly. I can access RU at work so can keep up to date. I wont be home until 7pm but there will definitely be someone in from 4.45 - 5pm (I have previously mentioned this) today to sort the arrivals out *if* this is happening. I appreciate the weather is atrocious so if it is not going ahead then that is fine bur please someone let fuzzlebun know as they have planned a 7 hour journey!

Thanks guys :)

To my knowledge this is all happening still ;)

Fuzzlebug can you pm me your email address so i can attach the forms for you to print and fill? (My printer has broken :( )

I am currently at Janaks house however no one has talked to me about times or addresses I have no telephone numbers or anything!!!!

Me and Hetty are leaving now to go to Manchester.

Teddy and Angel are still on route to go to their new owners.

Teddy Arrived Home Safely!!!

To everyone involved in Teddy and Angel's bunnyrun yesterday....

Teddy has arrived at his new home in Scotland safe and sound!!!

I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who helped to get him to Manchester!

He didn't seem at all fazed by the long journey at all - he was very chilled out the whole time!

Will post more later and send some pm's and get some photos too (when I've got a new battery for the camera!)

Thank you again guys! :D

That is brilliant :D
I am so glad he got a home in time for Christmas.
He had been here waiting for far too long!

Back