• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No!!!! My baby Jet

petparadise123

Mama Doe
Just found my darling Jet dead :cry: She is the rabbit ive had the longest and she was only 4:cry: Its her birthday next week:cry:
She was a frenchie cross though she wasnt much bigger then my dutch.

Why has she gone?:cry: I'm crying my eyes out:cry: I'm so sorry my darling:cry: We have lost 3 animals in the last 2 weeks:cry: I can't believe it. She has eaten half of her supper and was fine :cry:

Aww, what a horrible shock for you :cry:
It sounds like she was happy right until the end if she ate her supper. Maybe there was an underlying condition that had remained hidden until now.
Binky free Jet xx

Im so sorry to hear about your rabbit!! It happend to mine last year he was a house rabbit so he was always around us and he was the only rabbit that licked everything he was gorjus! i miss him so much and i know how you feel because he passed away through the night and he had no sign of any illness neither but we put it down to a twisted stomach run through geneticaly.. Its awfull and i know how you feel!! Hope your ok xxx

ohhhh noooo :cry:

Im so sorry - maybe a pm will give you answers but what an awful thing to happen..

thinking of you :love:

So sorry, I still miss my Jet loads too :cry:

Just a thought, but what did she have for supper? If pellets could have she choked? Stitch choked to death and we managed to save Stevie after rushing him to emergency vets when he was choking. I only thought it as she'd eaten half her supper :?

Hugs to you though.

Im so sorry for your loss,big hugs to you at this devestating time.Sleep tight beautiful Jet xxxxx

Thanks. She had pellets and carrot for supper:) She had eaten as much as she usually does-she normally picks through it and finishes it later on but i did think abouther chocking. I hope it was a heart attack and that it was quick. This has effected me more than loosing other buns as I have had her since she was a 6 week old baby:cry: I just hope that she had a happy life with me. I only bonded her with my other does this year,but took her out a couple of weeks ago due to an argument when I introduced Clara to them. I was going to rebond them this weekend:cry:

Back