• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Soo

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Soo came to me via Rhian33, who was fostering her for a rescue. She arrived on monday and i adored her instantly, she was so adorable. She was friendly and sweet, and all my housemates loved her as much as i did.

We spent so much time playing with her, and spoilt her so much with lovely toys and things to do, she was in heaven. Yesterday night i noticed she was smelly, and gunky. By the morning she didnt look right.

A vet trip confirmed she had an open pyometra. An infection in the womb. the only way to save Soo was a spay. She didnt even get to have the spay, she passed away as they tried to give her fluids.

I had Soo five days, and it wasnt long enough. I loved her from the moment i saw her and i miss her so much already. I am glad she died in her forever home and im glad she had a happy fun filled last few days .

Maybe thats how it was meant to be.

Scurry Free sweet little Soo, or "Sooey" as you were known in this house!

Sarah Jane, Zelly, Antonia, Davina, and Julia

XXXXX
Soo001.jpg

Soo002.jpg

Soo003.jpg

Soo012.jpg

Sleep tight little Soo. You were only in your new home for a short while but I can tell you were much loved there. You will be sorely missed. :(

OMG SJ, I'm so sorry :-(

My bunnies said they all owe you big cuddles full of fluff to make you smile again:

"when is you comin over hoomin?"

She was so sweet. She will have been very happy in her short time with you.

Sweet dreams little Soo. X

OMG SJ, I'm so sorry :-(

My bunnies said they all owe you big cuddles full of fluff to make you smile again:

"when is you comin over hoomin?"

Thanks Vicki. Im in shock, i cant believe she is gone already. My housemates came back from uni and then just saw my face and they said "somethings happened to Sooey hasnt it" . theyre devastated.

I have thursday off next week if ur free? :) x

Thanks Vicki. Im in shock, i cant believe she is gone already. My housemates came back from uni and then just saw my face and they said "somethings happened to Sooey hasnt it" . theyre devastated.

I have thursday off next week if ur free? :) x

Should be fine :D

I am so so sorry that you only had Soo a very short time. She was a lovely little girl and very lucky that she spent her last days being spoilt by you.

Hugs to you.

Scurry free at the Bridge Soo. x

Oh no :cry: i have been thinking about Soo all day, and i really hoped it would have been better news.

Sleep tight little Soo, you were loved a lot :love:

Thinking of you all xx

Ahh, bless you. I am sat here with tears in my eyes, little Soo was an angel. She found happiness with you, and her other new Mummies! :love:

I am so sorry Sarah-Jane. As you say at least she passed having spent a few days happy in her forever home.

Really sorry. She was a lovely little girl. We really loved having her here as she was such a happy and adventurous little girl.

Scurry free at the bridge little Soo :cry:.

OMG, I can't believe it, when I saw "soo" on a rainbow bridge thread I thought "no it can't be" I can't believe you had such a short time together :cry:

Woke up this morning and forgot what had happened, cus it happened so fast, and walked past the cage and went "morning sooey!" :(:(

I just cant believe shes gone already. And i cant believe how upset i am given how long we had her. i guess it didnt matter, cus we loved her from the start.

Its not nice seeing an empty cage sat outside my door. Im sure theres a hammy somewhere who needs a home, in honour of our lovely Soo.

:cry:

so sorry you didnt have much time with little soo :(
Scurry free little soo, such a lovely little hammy :love:

Back