• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wiltshire To Gloucestershire

Are you keeping these rabbits or will they go up for adoption?

Go up for adoption. All my big bunny areas are occupied by my own rabbits or those who have been waiting for a home for a long time. I need to assess them first, get to know their characters and what they need, and neuter/vaccinate.

I have already had two enquiries about them, not saying who;)

Alice

Go up for adoption. All my big bunny areas are occupied by my own rabbits or those who have been waiting for a home for a long time. I need to assess them first, get to know their characters and what they need, and neuter/vaccinate.

Alice

Excellent, two enquieries for buns you dont have yet, lol!! :D PM or text me if something happens all of a sudden, I am hoping to be busy this weekend with my new bundle of joy (Winter, the bun, not a baby!)

:D x

Alice

Ok i can be another enquirey:) if i dont have a husband for Lyric before the boy one is ready

Back