• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Lovely placid pair ready for rehoming (Essex)

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
:wave: Meet Henry and Matilda:

DSC00699.jpg

Henry and Matilda (Tilly) were children's pets and as the kids had got older, they had got bored of them so they were being given away :( I have now had them both neutered and they are living together very happily :love: I think they are in the region of 2 years old.

Henry (the little black nethie) is such a cute little poppet, he is absolutely devoted to his wife Tilly and loves to sit and groom her head. He is quite an energetic little lad, enjoying exploring new things and binkying like mad in the run :love: He is a brave little chap and will happily take food from your hand and come to find out what is going on.

Matilda (a silver fox) is also really coming out of her shell now; she is very gentle and placid and is happy to just sit and have cuddles. She is getting bolder and will now also take food from my hand and explore her area.

Now they are neutered, both are starting to using a litter tray and hopefully this will get to 100% very soon as their hormones subside. They are both very good hay eaters so hopefully they won't have any problems with their teeth.

If you'd like to see some more photos, please have a look at this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=3435542#post3435542

If you are interested in adopting this placid, loving pair, please pm Santa on this forum. A homecheck will be required (but if you are some distance away, please still enquire and we will see what we can do) and I will be asking for a donation towards a rescue/sanctuary of my choice as an 'adoption fee'.

If I didnt have Lola and Lucy and was looking for a apir - I would so love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: These two lovelies are still available :)

I've got a lot going on at the moment so they have today gone off to be fostered by Louise and Gus' parents :) I'm sure Lou will be along to update on how they've settled in later :D

Yep they are settled in at my parents, my Mum loves them. They really are such sweet natured, gorgeous buns, would make such a lovely pair for someone.

If anyone is interested PM me :wave::wave:

We have just been oohing and ahhing over them! :love: Sadly my OH's suggestion was that we 'might win the lottery' tonight, so we can afford to move house straightaway (with a bigger garden) and buy a new bunny shed! I'll let ya know if we win!! :lol:

Well Sarah, did you win? ;)

I was on autopilot last night and prepared supper for 6 bunnies :( Still, the 4 remaining ones didn't mind, they had extra veg :lol:

Bah, we sat there clutching our tickets with great excitement thinking about our dream house and bunny shed, but... no win! :roll: Booo!!! :(

Just bumping these two, they are such sweet bunnies, surely someone must want a ready made pair of gorgeous, calm bunnies?

Henry grooms my Mum when she feeds him :D

Back