• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you say to Nick Griffin of the BNP given 10 mins with him?

:wave: Gosh you are random - Katie Price then BNP ??? I wouldn't say anything to him - treat him with the contempt he deserves...

i'd just like to sit, have a coffie and ask him, why as a british born indian i should go back to my "home country", but i was born here in the UK, which IS my home, hmmmmmm mxx

I'd tell him to :censored: :censored: back to the rock he crawled out from under and don't bother the world again with his twaddle. :D

I Dont agree with a lot of their policies, i.e. making petty criminals work in chain gangs with shackles round their ankles. What is that all about? :?

Well being indian myself, I am sure he would LOVE to have lunch with me. I would order a nice big fat curry, and wash it down with some... polish beer maybe? :p

I think thats fair. I agree with his policy about bringing back capital punishment. I also agree with his policy about withdrawing our troops from Afghanistan.

Don't agree with either of those policies. What would you say to the family of Stefen Kishko, who was jailed for years for a murder he never commited. What if he had been executed? There are numerous executions in the US which are based on highly biased and questionable evidence. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Also as Mart so correctly pointed out, Pakistan which is next door to Afghanistan is a nuclear state. I don't like seeing the pictures of dead soldiers and feel so sorry for their families but at the moment we are stuck there because of the danger of a destabilised Pakistan.

Don't agree with either of those policies. What would you say to the family of Stefen Kishko, who was jailed for years for a murder he never commited. What if he had been executed? There are numerous executions in the US which are based on highly biased and questionable evidence. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Also as Mart so correctly pointed out, Pakistan which is next door to Afghanistan is a nuclear state. I don't like seeing the pictures of dead soldiers and feel so sorry for their families but at the moment we are stuck there because of the danger of a destabilised Pakistan.

I would only agree with capital punishment if there was irrefutable dna evidence. I think it would act as a deterrent. How would you feel if a member of your family was randomly murdered by some psycho? As for Afghanistan, Im sickened by the continual deaths of british troops.If you had a son/brother killed in Afghanistan how would you feel?

i'd just like to sit, have a coffie and ask him, why as a british born indian i should go back to my "home country", but i was born here in the UK, which IS my home, hmmmmmm mxx

I think, on question time, for the 30 seconds that he was aloud to speak, he did say that people born in the UK have the right to stay here...

Just to make it clear that I read the BNP manifesto several years ago and was disgusted. I am DEFINITELY not a supporter. I don't think that he was given an opportunity to speak on question time though - some might say that he doesn't deserve the right but then why invite him on in the 1st place???

Back