• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newcastle to london dagenham,Only need the bit to nottingham now! Poss on the 12th?

duracell

Alpha Buck
I have a trio of girls who would love to get to Tinsel, via Starlights rescue in Dagenham. I am going to Birmingham this friday (21.11.09) so could get em a chunk of the way. Any one else gonna be around?

Last edited:
I dont mind having them here overnight if need be :) Will see what the OH thinks about the journey as hes been unwell (im useless at motorway driving!) xXx

ETA: We could possibly keep them here until the monday, and then get them to P'borough way? We go M6, A14, so would need someone to meet us around Corby/Kettering :)

Last edited:
I'm in Potters Bar (just off M25) and can do a nearby leg if that helps? PM me as i sometimes forget to check here :oops:

My bloke is driving North Allerton to London City centre sometime Monday. It's for work, so he won't be able deviate much (also it's a mental drive!!) but let me know if he can help:D

And I'll tell him:oops:

I am doing Doncaster to Loughton in Essex and then around the M25 to my home in Crawley on Sunday evening if I can help?

I have done piggie trains before and also transported Bobbie from Surrey to Cornwall.

I'm going from Stourbridge (13 miles from Birmingham) to the British Museum on Saturday. If they can get to me for 6.30am, and Kris can meet me at Beaconsfield at 9.30ish, I'm happy to help. :wave:

Lisa, would any of these offers help at all? :wave: Thank you everyone who's posted..

Unfortunatly many of these were posted after I had gone. We will have to start from scratch and see if there is any one who can get them to London at all.

If anyone can get them as far as Nottingham I'm going from there to Herts some time next week (It's in the transport calendar). I could probably get them as far as Watford (I wouldn't really want to go further than that as I don't know the area and don't have sat nav or anything :oops:)

Unfortunatly many of these were posted after I had gone. We will have to start from scratch and see if there is any one who can get them to London at all.

We are going to Kris' this Saturday so if anyone can get them to us (Camberley) ot near us, we can take them :)

Posted on the other thread but will offer again here

We are going to Kris's on the 12th if the buns can be got to us by then we can do the last bit. They need to be got to junct 13 M1 for us :wave:

Posted on the other thread but will offer again here

We are going to Kris's on the 12th if the buns can be got to us by then we can do the last bit. They need to be got to junct 13 M1 for us :wave:

I could do that on my way from Nottingham? I'd need someone to get them to junction 25 M1 though...

Oh wow, just Google mapped it. I didn't realise how far away Newcastle was :lol:
I could maybe start my bit a bit further up the M1 if that would help anyone? Say junction 26/27?

Oh wow, just Google mapped it. I didn't realise how far away Newcastle was :lol:
I could maybe start my bit a bit further up the M1 if that would help anyone? Say junction 26/27?

We collected a bunny from Newcastle ourselves earlier this year it was a 12 hour round trip :shock:

Back