• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe i am writing this... Gwen

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I am in a total state of shock, just had a call from Janice to say that my sweet little Gwen has passed away during bonding :cry:

Gwen and her 5 siblings came to me as fosters at 5.5 weeks of age after their mum had been handed in to the RSPCA after having litter after litter.
They had to be taken from mum at 4 weeks due to her giving birth yet again.
She was spayed 6 weeks ago and had lots of complications and i nearly lost her (you may remember the thread), she fought on and came out of it well.

A lovely lady and her family came to see the buns 3 weeks ago and fell in love with Gwen Martha and Jack who went to Janice for bonding with their little nethie boy last night. Sadly Gwen was looking a little under the weather this eve and Janice was about to call the emergency vet when she passed in her arms.

To say i am devestated is an under statement and i am so sorry to her new family who never got the pleasure of knowing her, she was only just 7 months old :cry:

Binky pain free at the bridge my darling, look over us from heaven xxxxxxxx

PICT0740.jpg

PICT0726.jpg

Gwen2.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Absolutely tragic. I was so pleased to hear she'd recovered and then gone on to get a home. There's just no words for how tragic this is :cry::cry:

OMG - was that the 3 little white buns we saw a video of yesterday?? they all looked so content with the little nethie :cry::cry::cry:

Sleep well Gwen x

This is devastating for all involved. Poor Gwenny on the brink of her lovely new life with Andrea and family.

She will be much missed.

Slept tight little one. We'll make sure that your brothers and sisters have the best life ever.

xx

Oh Katie I am so stunned hun, I can't believe it - poor Gwen :cry::cry::cry:

It's so sad & unfair :cry: Thinking of everyone concerned xxx

Binky free little Gwen, sleep well sweetheart xxxx

Back