• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe this..... Saffy.... You've been gone a year...

I'm stuck in with an awful cold today and was just looking through my videos, i still find it so hard seeing my beautiful girl knowing thats all i have left of her and will never get to cuddle her again :cry: miss you so much Saffy, id do anything to have you back and turn back the clock xxxxx

I'm stuck in with an awful cold today and was just looking through my videos, i still find it so hard seeing my beautiful girl knowing thats all i have left of her and will never get to cuddle her again :cry: miss you so much Saffy, id do anything to have you back and turn back the clock xxxxx

Awwww ((((((((hugs for you, get well soon x )))))))))))

Could do with you today to shove me out of this depressed mood like you always did... its been 9 months and i miss you more than ever... feels like you have been gone years. Joey goes to your stone everyday under the appletree, makes me think he knows where you are. Love you my little angel, look after all the other bunnies that have gone to rainbow bridge this year xxx

I missed this thread when it was posted. How absolutely awful for you. Even after 9 months, I bet you still feel awful. :cry:

So incredibly sorry that this happened. You are a good person. Saffy knows this.

I am sure that Saffy is having lots of fun at the bridge. Take Care xx

Its a year tomorrow.. I cant believe it, i miss you so much my beautiful girl :cry: I still can't bear to remember the day I lost you... its like a nightmare etched in my memory... Im still so sorry my special girl, love you so much xxxxxx

Back