• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies do you have?

One....now:cry::cry: But hang on, nope i have three more.....in wooden boxes next to my bed. Gone maybe but they'll always be with me.

I have 4 in 2 pairs.
I wanted a group of 4 but the naughty buns were having none of it so we are back with 2 very happy pairs.:D

16 - all in pairs and very very happy to be so.

Did have a trio (actually a sort of revolving trio as we replaced when one died then again etc) but one was always being left out - so split and got another bun for the odd one out!

I have five, Lola and Max are bonded, Jemimah and Brian who I plan to bond, Jemimah is recovering from her spey today! and Lenny who I plan to eventually find a nice wifey..so would give 6! :wave:

A pair of neutered boys, Bully and Larmee :love:

001.jpg

7 of my own and 1 foster ( all rescues :D )

Mine are 2 pairs (M+F) and 3 singles (2 x M, 1 x F): 1 is too old to be neutered (9+) and 2 where partner has died but they refuse to bond with any of the others :(

All rabbits are neutered except 1

Harvey 9+
Zander 8
May 7
Bunicula 6
Dylan 6
Opal 3
Benjy 3
Astrix 3

Two - a bonded pair Parsley a Californian & Gilbert a Rex. Also have fosters from time to time but none at mo because I'm going on holiday this week.

I have a bonded four, would never have a bunny on its own personally, i get most enjoyment out of seeing them play and snooze together :D

I have a group of 4, that all live in a shed together and have the free run of the garden. It is lovely seeing them together and acting as rabbits should (ie grooming, chasing, relaxing with each other etc).

Back