• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Poor little Domino was PTS today as he had a severe calcium deficiency which had caused his spine to crumble, and following his neuter he became paralysed.

You were only admitted to the sanctuary on Sunday, but in that time you settled in so quickly, and won my heart over just as quick. You were such a friendly, sweet and loving little bunny, and I am sorry you didn't have the start in life you so much deserved. You looked so healthy, nobody would ever have known what was wrong with you :cry: I am sorry I sent you to be neutered.

Run free little Domino, I will never forget you. :cry:
domino4.jpg

Cerys

I'm so sorry for your loss.:cry: Please don't blame yourself for getting him neutered; you did what you thought was best for him. [[[Hugs]]] xx

What a beautiful boy he was. You were only doing what every other responsible and caring person would have done, please don't feel guilty. RIP Domino x

I am so sorry for your loss. You were doing everything in his best interests. He was a gorgeous little boy.

Rest easy at the Bridge, Domino. x

Back