• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
4a645842.jpg

Rosie came into our lives on 4th November 2004. She had been found living in a cemetery in Dundee and was taken in by the Scottish SPCA. We saw her on Rabbit Rehome, went to see her and fell in love with her there and then. She came to live with us as a housebunny and we have had 5 wonderful years together before we had to help her to Rainbow Bridge yesterday. She has had various health problems since the summer and it was with heavy hearts that we decided to set her free.

Rosie was an incredibly loving and friendly bunny who loved nothing more than being fussed over, and she never passed up the chance to have a snuggle with us and have her nose or ears rubbed. She very much belonged to both myself and Rob, my other half, and we will be so lost without her. I was at home most days with her; we were great company for each other and spent a lot of time together. I will miss her presence in the house so much. She was such a good rabbit; she was so laid-back, and she adapted so easily to any environment she was in, even when she lost the sight in her second eye 18 months ago.

Rosie sweetheart, life will never be the same without you. :cry: You were such a massive part of both our lives and we will never forget you. You were so much loved.

Sleep tight little girl xxx

flopped.jpg

A very fitting tribute to a wonderful Bunny
Rainbow Bridge has gained a beautiful Angel

Binky Free Rosie, your human family will never forget you :love:

xx

Rosie was a beautiful bunny and it is evident just how much she meant to you both and what a little sweetheart she was.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Rest easy at the Bridge, little Rosie. x

I only wish I could have met Rosie. She always looked like she had such great personality (eg I love that piccy of her demanding pellets at the table! :lol: ). You will miss her incredibly, but I'm glad you've got such lovely photos to remember her by.

Thinking of you both. x

I'm another one that dearly wishes they could have met lovely Rosie, she's a firm favourite of a few people on here especially me and she'll be dearly missed :cry:

Binky free beautiful beautiful girl......be happy with your healthy body again :love:

Thank you everyone.

Sarah and Gem - I wish you could have met her too. :( She loved visitors, especially if they were prepared to give her plenty of noserubs. :)

She always looked like she had such great personality (eg I love that piccy of her demanding pellets at the table! :lol: ).

You mean this one? :D

Rosietable.jpg

Once again Helen, I am incredibly sorry to hear about Rosie. I absolutely adore that photo of her flopped out.

Binky free Rosie. Please let all the rainbow bridge bunnies know that we love them dearly and miss them so very much.

Thinking of you Helen. xx

Hi Helen,

Rosie has always been one of my very favourite RU bunnies. I didn't realise she had become so ill. I'm so sorry you have both had to go through all this.

Binky free beautiful Rosie

xxx

Back