• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My funny little Pigpig

bunniemum

Mama Doe
PigPig.jpg

You came to live with us almost 2 years ago after you had become a child's unwanted pet. We didn't really bond to begin with, you would always wiggle so & give a nasty nip when picked up (often drawing blood). But I was pesistant and we reached a turning point this summer during our many hours in the garden, when you would excitedly run around chattering and then come back to me for the occasional scratch behind your ears.

I guess we'll never know for sure what caused you to become ill and stop eating last week. Our Vet couldn't find anything obviously wrong, so after some pain killers & fluids we bought you home with the intention of syringe feeding you and taking you back the following morning for some xrays. But sadly that wasn't to be, and you passed that afternoon in my arms.

I miss your weeking when I come in the house from work with a tasty treat, or when I'm chopping veg in the kitchen. I even miss your irritating habit of impatently bar chewing when I fed the bunnies before you.

Sleep tight my little man. I hope you were happy with us. x

Last edited:
So very sad when a piggie leaves us. Sometimes they will just pass to Rainbow Bridge with no real explaination, sounds like he had a fab time with you. My thoughts are with you.
xxx

Back