• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jade (ex BARC bun)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Jade & Jasper were up for adoption last year and the minute i saw them I wanted them. I didn't have the space but eventually I was lucky enough to adopt them. We lost Jasper a while ago but Jade was never the same and didn't want another friend she would just attack them when i tried. She always looked lonely but could still see the other buns and would hop around to them but just didn't want to live with them.
Jade passed away the Sunday before we moved on the following Saturday (I was gutted:(). She didn't even show any symptoms, i have had a postmortem done and the results have now come back and show she had a heart attack:(.
I think Jade will be happier now back with Jasper as they really were very close and inseperable.
Sleep tight Jade we will miss you loadsxxxxxxxxxx
2008_0928septandhols0048-1.jpg

I'm so sorry Kay :cry: Jade was a truly stunning bunny & very much loved I know :love:

Binky free Jade, have fun at the bridge with Jasper sweetheart xxx

Jade & Jasper were up for adoption last year and the minute i saw them I wanted them. I didn't have the space but eventually I was lucky enough to adopt them. We lost Jasper a while ago but Jade was never the same and didn't want another friend she would just attack them when i tried. She always looked lonely but could still see the other buns and would hop around to them but just didn't want to live with them.
Jade passed away the Sunday before we moved on the following Saturday (I was gutted:(). She didn't even show any symptoms, i have had a postmortem done and the results have now come back and show she had a heart attack:(.
I think Jade will be happier now back with Jasper as they really were very close and inseperable.
Sleep tight Jade we will miss you loadsxxxxxxxxxx
2008_0928septandhols0048-1.jpg

So sorry to read of Jade's passing :cry:

Binky Free Jade, reunited with Jasper once more :love:

Back