• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG, I am so chuffed!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
After their nasty little fight on Wednesday, Starbuck and Fay have been cuddled up off and on today. On at least three separate occasions they have been cuddled up together.

Just popped my head round the corner just now, and they are properly flopped out together!! :love::love:

So cute! So chuffed.

I hope there are no more scraps now, as this is just lovely to see.

Fay licks his little eyes all better as well :love::love:

Yay well done Helen and bunnies :D

You know we're going to need pictures again now don't you.

So pleased that it's finally worked for you.

Thank you!! Thanks for all the advice I have had as well, as its been really stressful at times!!

I have taken several photos today but unfortunately our PC is full (prob of pictures!!), and we need to make space on the hard drive! Promise to add more soon!

Twinkle and Star are also cuddled up together downstairs as we have them in for the fireworks - never get to see that as they are outdoor bunnies and usually hyper!! :D

PS what is the next step? Leave them like they are for a while longer? When do we start giving them the whole of the bedroom and get rid of the pen? I am very very wary about any more fighting at the slightest change!

How much space have they got at the moment?

I think if you can and considering the problems you've had I'd leave them in the area that they are in at the moment for a couple more days.

How much space have they got at the moment?

I think if you can and considering the problems you've had I'd leave them in the area that they are in at the moment for a couple more days.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. We will leave them as they are then for a while longer.

They are being just adorable.

They are in an 8-sided play pen (each panel is probably roughly 2ft). Fay seems to like playing a game called "Lets pull the panels in and make it smaller" :lol:

Thank you. They've had so many lovely cuddles and snuggles today. Then 5 mins ago for no reason they started chasing each other again!!! Has calmed down again now but I have no idea what starts these things. :roll:

Thank you. They've had so many lovely cuddles and snuggles today. Then 5 mins ago for no reason they started chasing each other again!!! Has calmed down again now but I have no idea what starts these things. :roll:

aww you will get there - sounds very promising..

The chasing is because they gotta keep mummy on her toes so she doesnt relax and keeps having to check on them every 5 minutes :roll::lol:

aww you will get there - sounds very promising..

The chasing is because they gotta keep mummy on her toes so she doesnt relax and keeps having to check on them every 5 minutes :roll::lol:

Yeah they like to keep rattling the cage to get me to go in there too!!! Clever little things! :lol::lol:

Back