• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
Our newest arrival Wilbur passed away in the night. He hadn't been here with us long, only just over a month, but he will be sadly missed.

He came to live with Phoebe after she had lost her previous two partners to abscesses and now she has been unlucky in love again and lost her dear friend.

Wilbur (aka Robbie) came from Honeybunnies rescue and after having an unfortunate start in life it seemed his luck had changed when Jill took him in. Sadly his happiness has been short lived but he did get to play on the grass, lie in the sunshine and snuggle up to his new friend Phoebe.

Rest in peace Wilbur xxx

2009_1003ebay0008-1.jpg

robpho.jpg

So sad..but as I've said before a short happy life is better than a long miserable one and I'm sure Wilbur thanks you for giving him love and care xx

I'm so sorry Estelle :cry: Poor Wilbur :cry: He must have felt so loved & lucky to be with you & your family :love:

Binky free Wilbur, sleep tight xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Wilbur. It's also so sad that Pheobe lost her companion again. Don't give up, get Pheobe another companion, she must be really upset without a companion again.

Back