• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to be Rabbit Mummy!

Roobarb

New Kit
Hi all,

I'm 28, live in Wigan with a husband 3 children one dog and plenty of pet rats!

I had a Himalayan Hare who died 6 years ago this week. Have wanted another one ever since but there was never a 'good' time. I had young babies, then upheavals. I'm finally in a place where I can start to plan for another Rabbit. I still think about Neo an awful lot and really miss their characters!

Looking forward to learnng lots from you all and chatting with you as I do!

Hello Roobarb, welcome along :wave:

I hope you find the info and advice you are looking for on here and can soon find yourself with another rabbit or two or 5 or 6! :D

hehehe if bunny's are as addictive as rats i think i'm in trouble!

from 2 (the min rats your should keep) to ......21!

Should they be kept in at least pairs?

Thakns for the welcome!

That's an awful statistic for rescue bunnies...so sad that it on most animals too!

I have 21 rats. Of that number 6 were ethically bred by friends of mine. The other 15 are all rescues. I have had 19 rescued ratties in total though but unfortunatley Some I only had the pleasure of being owned by for a few months because they were old when I got them but they were loved and adored all the same.

Will definately be re-homing a pair of lovely bunnies!

My dog is a rescue too!

Thakns for the welcome!

That's an awful statistic for rescue bunnies...so sad that it on most animals too!

I have 21 rats. Of that number 6 were ethically bred by friends of mine. The other 15 are all rescues. I have had 19 rescued ratties in total though but unfortunatley Some I only had the pleasure of being owned by for a few months because they were old when I got them but they were loved and adored all the same.

Will definately be re-homing a pair of lovely bunnies!

My dog is a rescue too!

Oh so glad to hear it! I'm sure you'll be a lovely bunny mummy! :wave:

:wave: Sounds like there are going to be two very lucky resue buns finding a home with you, welcome to RU (ps i started with one bun when i joined.... i now have four :shock: you were warned!! :lol: )

Back