• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Great News About Rosie - U/D She's Gone

So sorry to hear about Rosie. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Sometimes it can be very tough being a bunny mummy.

how sad for you , even though you are doing your best for rosie. vibes for a peaceful passing, with rosie knowing you love her...

It sounds like you have all been through so much. I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow. I'm really very sorry. Barney sends his love to the one that got away. xxx

I'm very sorry to read your news and will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Rosie knows you love her and have tried very hard to help her. x

I am sorry it hasnt worked out better for Rosie. Sometimes the best thing we can do is help them on their way to a better place.

Just wanted to say how sorry I am. I am fairly new to the forum so dont know you or Rosie but still wanted to offer my thoughts for you tomorrow. I know how hard it was to for me to have my sons pet mice pts earlier this year:cry:. Hugs to you for tomorrow X

I am so sorry to hear about Rosie :cry: I will be thinking of you all tomorrow & hoping that Rosie's passing is peaceful xxx

I so hope that you have had a special time together, & that there is a peaceful passing for Rosie tomorrow. I also hope & that despite the pain, you will know peace in your heart.
Those words at the beginning about bunnies not caring whether they live5 years or 10, it's the quality of life they want, are so very true.
Thinking of you tomorrow.

:( The wind casts seeds to scatter in the breeze. We plant seeds of love into others' souls to bloom. Those who bloom in the hearts of others never die.:love:

Back