• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Great News About Rosie - U/D She's Gone

Words cannot express the sadness we all feel for you and rob.....such loving doting bunny parents.rosie couldnt have found better..ever.

she loved you back as much as you loved her.

I am glad her passing was a peaceful one.....

binky free rosie..xxx

hugs upon hugs for you both (((((((HUGS)))))))

jane that poem is wonderful xx

helen take the time to finish grieving..but sometiems the only way to help heal is to open your heart and home to anohter prescious little bunny.xxxx

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted. It really does help reading your lovely posts.

We have been trying to look at the positives, and I think we will be able to see them more clearly in the next few days, but to be honest we are both still feeling very raw and overwhelmed by sadness at the moment. :cry:

We know there is much to be thankful for though in the fact that she had a great life and didn't suffer at the end. It's been such a privilege to have her in our lives; she has brought us more joy than I ever thought possible.

I have at last posted on Rainbow Bridge.

You'll never stop missing her, I'm sure. It will just get less raw/painful as time passes. x

Oh Helen i feel so awful for you. Like you say though she didnt suffer and what a wonderful life during the time she was with you. Making my way to rainbow bridge now :(

Im so glad your rosie had a peaceful passing, i am sure she is hopping around somewhere in a meadow with all the other Rabbits and watching and knowing you did the best thing for her.
sending you (((((hugs)))))

Back