• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Effie

chloaster

Warren Veteran
It's taken a while to be able to write this as Effie died last sunday night. It was an avoidable and tragic loss which makes it all the harder to deal with and, whilst the practice and I are still working it through, I am happily beating myself up for not sticking to my original belief and allowing myself to be led down a different route.

Effie and Jess were my original two girlies, bought from a farm to cheer myself up when my now husband and I split before we got married; if it hadn't been for those two little bundles of fluff coming into my life I wouldn't be where I am now with the friends I value so much and with Fat Fluffs so much a part of my life. I am absolutely gutted she is gone and words cannot express all the feelings going on inside me right now.

Binky free little Effica - you are a part of all Fat Fluffs past and will be remembered in all of the future.xxx

DSC_0183.jpg

CIMG3540.jpg

Oh no Chloe, I am so very sorry :cry:

Binky Free little Effie, I feel sure that Fat Fluffs will continue to help Bunnies in need in memory of you

xx

I am so sorry for your loss.
You sound like you are giving yourself a very hard time for her passing; I am sure you did everything you felt was right for her and she would have been at the forefront of all your decisions. You obviously loved her very much. You need to look after yourself at this difficult time.

Rest in peace little Effie.

Hx

oh no poor effie, porr you. RIP original fluff :cry: I'm sure you'll tell the whole story when I see you tonight but I'm sure that you did what probably all of us would do.

I am so very sorry Chloe, I know how hard it is, binky free Effie and have fun at the bridge xx

Back