• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smog xxxx

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I have had such a sad day :(:(..
My cat Smog got PTS this morning... his breathing was really heavy last night, this morning he really looked uncomfy and his breathing got a lot worse, i took him along to the vet first thing and they couldnt find anything by feeling him, they took an x-ray and he had a tumour that had spread, their was nothing they could do :( :( :( . He was 12years old so he was a fair age....

Sy always called him Captain Smoggers and had such a great bond with him, Sy was so upset today by it all as we all were :'( . Its so sad him not meowing for food all the time, or sprawled out over chair....

We first got him from the cat protection centre when he was about 7, i remember the first time we brought him to the house, we opened the carry case, he came walking out, went through to the livingroom jamp onto window sill and sat their quite happy, he then curled up on sofa as if he had always lived with us :'( he wasnt strange at all.
Im going to miss this wee man so so soooooo much,
Sleep tight Smoggy, love you loads baby xxxxxx

Smog and Sy
DSC00933.jpg

DSCF0676.jpg

I have Edited this to add Smogs last picture... this was taken this morning at the vet when we went, he lay down so content, purring away getting cuddles. I do miss him :(:(
Smog.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you,
Im trying to get a pic of Smog on the computer, my last ever pic of him this morning at the vet ... he went into the vet and lay sprawled out on the table quite content :(:( such a good last pic xx

So sorry to hear about Smog. He looked a gorgeous cat. I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that he was happy and peaceful before going to sleep, with someone he obviously loved. No pain, no distress, no loneliness, I guess we can't ask for much more than that for our beloved babies.

smogxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear about Smog:cry:what a handsome chap he is:cry:
I lost my Rupert (long haired ginger boy) to a tumour in his chest when nothing could be done for him too:cry:
RIP SMOG:cry:

Thank you very much for all your kind words. Means a lot xxx

Aww Rabshan, its so sad aint it :( horrible to see them like that xx

Back