• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie Bunny 5th November 2009

So sorry Jane
She was so lucky to have had many happy years with you.
Please give Colonel Colin some nose rubs and cuddles from us.

Binky free at the bridge Bernie xxx RIP free from pain xx

So sorry for your loss, I never really knew the emotion that was felt when you lose such a beloved pet but unfortunatley i felt that this week too. You answered my thread and spurred me onto finding another vet. He did pick up lots with this new vet but sadly was too weak to carry on and passed away on Monday moning.

Sweet dreams little one and what a wonderful life you've had xx Hugs to you and Colonel Colin too xx

I have told The Colonel that people are thinking of him and that we all understand how lost he is feeling this evening :cry:

He is a big gulumphing clumsy Bun, but right now he is very quiet and sad :cry:

Jane and Colin,

I am so very sorry that you have lost your sweet gentle girl.

I am sure she is free from pain binkying away and looking down on you with a heart full of love and gratitude from Rainbow Bridge.

Sleep well beautiful girl. xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss Jane...words can't convey how much my sympathies are with you. I always had a soft spot for Bernie, she looked like my Bridge bunny Fiona.

Binky Free Beautiful Bunny

All my hugs

*crys*:cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sorry Jane, binky free sweet Bernie, my Maddie reminds me so much of you , i will always remember your sweet Bernie Jane xx

So sorry Jane :( You obviously loved Bernie so very much and gave her the best possible care. Big hugs to you and Colonel Colin. RIP beautiful Bernie xxx

so very sorry to hear of your sad loss Jane.
Our thoughts are with you and I'm sure Bernie is having fun at the bridge,
sleep tight Bernie xxx

So sorry. She couldn't have been in better hands, and had a long and happy life. Binky free Bernie..xx

I'm so sorry you and Colonel Colin have lost the beautiful Bernie :( those pictures are lovely she was truly loved. Binky free little lady x

I am so sorry Jane - you & Colonel are very much in my thoughts :cry:

Binky free Bernie sweetheart, watch over mummy & your husbun xxx

Back