• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony - October 2009

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
At 2000hrs on Monday 9th November there will be a Candle Ceremony for all our Pets who have passed to Rainbow Bridge during the month of October 2009.

If you would like to include your Pet you are invited to post a tribute to them on this thread. Then on Monday evening we will light a Candle at 2000hrs and spend some time thinking of all those mourning the loss of a much loved Pet.

Thank you for reading this :)

Joseph and Charlotte

Joey and Charlie,

Taken away from us far too early. I am so sorry that we have not been able to find out what happened.

Hop together, free from any disabilities or obstacles safe in the knowledge that your mummy and daddy adore you and will see you again one day.

Sweet dreams my little fluffballs.

xxxxx

026.jpg

Norman

Normy,

It still hasn't hit me that you are no longer here.

Such a gentle bunny, wouldn't hurt a fly. Life has been so unfair to you but I hope you felt how much mummy, daddy an Luna loved you and still do!

We will look after Luna for you. In fact, we are bonding her to Billy this weekend (a handsome bunny I am sure you will agree). I hope you don't mind that we are doing this for her. We just want her to be happy and she is looking a bit lost and sad without you :cry:

I love you my little angel, more than you will ever know. I miss your blue belly (you know what I mean! :love:)

Sleep tight handsome. I look forward to the day that I will see you again.

xxx

IMG_2718.jpg

Buu and Beau

I love you both so much and will miss you forever :cry: :cry: :cry:

DSC04542.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

Binky free my beautiful babies and take care of each other :cry: :love: xxx

To my Angel.....still miss you little lady,hope you're having fun at Rainbow Bridge.xxx

Thinking of everyone else who has lost a pet during October too.x

Harley, its a whole month tomorrow since you passed away :cry:

149_3369.jpg

In our hearts and minds forever, sweet dreams precious boy xxxx

Beautiful photos's..... :love:

Thinking of everyone who has lost a dear friend during October....

:(

rabbitandfrog008-1.jpg

just putting this little picture you of you brought me to tears sleep tight my little nutty teddy bear, will miss you lots

I will be thinking of our dear little Annabelle who we lost in October :cry:

Thinking of everyone else who has lost a dear loved one xxx

I missed the one in September, so I'm hoping its ok to join in Octobers instead.

My darling little Charlie, I know I was so lucky to have you in my life for 10 years but it makes it all the more difficult now that you aren't here. I miss your little face, I miss having Charlie kisses and your little snorings when you used to fall asleep on my lap every night. Lavender misses you too but we're looking after her and giving her lots of hugs. I think about you every single day and you will always have a very special place in my heart. Binky free my little man. xxx

057.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Hetty the Hedgehog.

Hedgehog002.jpg

Rest In Peace Little Girl hope all your babies are with you.

So Sorry for everyone's loss, Thinking about you all when I light my candle.

candle04.gif

I missed Sept:(
Miffy and Vinnie
I went on holiday in sept and i thought my rabbits were safe, only to return and find out Miffy and Vinnie were dead:( Ive never been so upset when you have a rabbit pts that is ill or poorly its hard but when you have two rabbits who were not ill just taken from you its terrible:( Miffy id had from 8 weeks old she was nearly 6 and never been ill in her life she had always been a nervous bunny but would binky in the morning when she got excited for her breakfast,Vinnie i got from the rspca last year he was found as a stray so we dont know how old he actually was,He was very scared when he first saw Miffy like he had never saw another bun but within a week were great friends and always grooming each other:love: I still miss them lots and hope they are both happy now xxx
002ORF.jpg

000_1091.jpg

000_1070.jpg

000_1071.jpg

000_0983.jpg

Harriet..a sweeter natured rabbit you couldn't wish to meet
RIP your boys will miss you xx

Shown here on the left..with one of hers sons

Harrietstanley.jpg

I will be lighting my candle soon and I will be thinking of all those who have lost a Bun, or any Pet, in recent weeks.

Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on,
And cherished memories never fade
Because a loved one's gone.
Those we love can never be
More than a thought apart,
For as long as there is memory,
They'll live on in the heart.

candles.gif

Sending a little prayer up for all people missing beloved friends tonight.

Each and every furry on the forum is sadly missed.

Sleep sweetly little ones - Rest In Peace.

I am thinking of all of you who have lost your best friends recently.

I am also thinking of little Newt that i rescued from a garden centre. Despite his visable disabilities, he had terrible problems inside too. Despite this he was such a lovely, lively bun and had a huge spirit in that little, fragile body. Liz did a fantastic job in the three days she knew him and he got to know what love was like.

Binky madly free little Newt, you were such a tiny bun who touched a huge amount of hearts xxx

Back