• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover and Dusty - one year on

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
This time last year I had to make the horrible decision to have Dusty PTS, and Clover back in March 2008. I can't believe I've been a year without bunnies, as I still miss them so much.

Remembering my two lovely bunnies (Clover on the left and Dusty on the right):
chillingbunnies.jpg

I know how hard you tried to get them both well. The fact that they coped for as long as they did was because of all you did for them. Then when it was clear that the bad days out-weighed the good you made sure neither of the beautiful girls suffered any more. All along you did what was best for them.

I am sure you will always miss them

xx

:( Can't believe it's been a year already. You did so much for these two, right from giving them a fantastic home in the first place to doing everything possible to get them the best veterinary care and knowing when to say 'goodbye'.

They were such beauties :love:

:oops::oops: Thanks v much x

I love that piccy of them as it shows their personalities a bit - Clover all chilled out and Dusty looking deeply suspicious! :lol:

I'm sorry I wasnt on here a year ago but they looked two adorable and beautiful bunnies. I am sorry that you lost them this time last year. It sounds like you did so much for them.

Im so sorry,your bunnies were beautiful and it sounds like you loved them very much.Big hugs at this sad time

I'm sorry Sarah, I have just seen this.

I absolutely echo what Jane has said - you gave Dusty and Clover the very best care possible and tried so hard for them. They were very lucky to have found you.

They were so gorgeous. :love: x

Back