• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

remembering patch...

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
1997 - 2001

patch was my first rabbit, who sadly passed away on halloween in 2001, aged just 4 years old.

i still miss you so much patch, and there isn't a day goes by where i don't think about you. i'm so sorry we didn't know how to look after you properly, but i want you to know i am so sorry and i love you so much. i hope one day i will see you again.

hope you are having fun at the bridge. nose rubs to you, and give some to smudge too. i am sure he is there with you.

i am in floods here. i don't know how anyone ever gets over the pain of this. i cry about him so much. but i smile aswell. he was so cheeky and loving, my best friend.

love you patch my beautiful boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think you ever stop missing a beloved pet.

I'm sure that Patch is having fun at the Bridge with all of his friends :):)

Oh I'm sorry, I guess the pain never really goes away. :(

Patch sounded lovely, I'm sure he's having fun at the Bridge.

Hugs to you. xx

Oh I'm sorry, I guess the pain never really goes away. :(

Patch sounded lovely, I'm sure he's having fun at the Bridge.

Hugs to you. xx

i hope he is having fun at the bridge. he has smudge with him aswell. miss him everyday.

hope you are coping ok after losing rosie. xxx

i hope he is having fun at the bridge. he has smudge with him aswell. miss him everyday.

hope you are coping ok after losing rosie. xxx
Thank you, that's so kind of you. :) It's tough just now, but I'll get there.

I'm sure Patch is having fun with Smudge. Bunnies are so easy to love, aren't they? :(

Thank you, that's so kind of you. :) It's tough just now, but I'll get there.

I'm sure Patch is having fun with Smudge. Bunnies are so easy to love, aren't they? :(

they really are.....hard to know they won't be around forever. :cry: but then not having a rabbit/s in your life is hard to imagine. i always said i couldn't go through it again after patch...and then smudge...but i got bisc and matt.

i can imagine how tough it is for you right now. such a horrible feeling. aw, lovely rosie. patch and smudge will look after her. xxx

Back