• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake xxx

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
Monday 26th October 2009

Sleep well beautiful boy. I miss you so much. You will never be forgotten, you brought so much happiness to me and daddy. The garden isn't the same without you bouncing around after me.

I wish we had had longer together. Love you always xxx mummy xxx
:cry::cry::cry:

My husband secretly filmed us from the kitchen window whilst we were playing, nothing really happens for the first minute, except me looking silly.

Chase

Jakes other favourite pastime was playing with stuff on the washing line:

Jake playing

Last edited:
Im so sorry :cry: Binky free Jake

What a lovely video hun, I do the exact same thing as you in the garden with mine! xxx

Those videos made me laugh. What a character Jake was. He looks so happy and playful.

Sweet dreams Jake xxx :love:

I'm so sorry. :(:( It's obvious from the videos how special he was to you (and yes, I do similar things when I'm in the garden too :oops:); I loved the one of him chasing the washing.

Sleep tight Jake. xxx

What an adorable boy. Those video clips are lovely! :love:
I'm so sorry he has binkied off to the bridge. They leave such a hole when they're gone but you can tell what a happy bun he was when he was with you.

xx

Those films are so lovely and wonderful to cherish, you both looked like you were having fun!
I do the same with Jimby around our room :D
So sorry little Jake was unable to continue but rest assured he will be watching over you from the bridge.
Sleep well sweetie xx

Back