• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa RIP darling

rachylou

Warren Veteran
I just wanted to post about my darling little girl Pippa, I know she was not a bunny but I know she is now at the bridge.

Pippa was our little hamster, she was only 21 months old when she passed, it was 1 year ago on the 12 October this year.
She became ill the end of August 08 when she began to breath strangly, we tried everything, she was put on lots of different kinds of meds and had a consious xray which did show some shadey areas on her chest, we are now led to believe that it was probably a tumour.
On the 11th october she really went down hill and we decided that the hardest thing to do was the kindest thing to do, we had her pts at 5.30 Sunday 12th.

I still miss my little girl, she really was a little angel, which has been proved since her passing as she sent little Jimby to us and I can not thank her enough, she really is my little angel looking out for me and now she also looks out for Jimby.

Have fun at the bridge darling Pippa and remember Mummy loves you so much.

RIP Pip xx

P.S I can not work out how to add a pic of her on here.

Am sorry for your loss. I hope she's having a great time at the Bridge with all our other loved ones. xxx

Awww, poor Pippa. Sweet dreams little girl.

The smallest creatures leave the biggest holes in our hearts.

Aww thank you so much for your reply, she really was a beautiful girl and she knew it too :love::lol:
Bless her she took a while to work out how to use the wheel 'properly' :lol:

aww Hope you are having fun on the bridge pippa and youve found lots of wheels to play on with your friends :)

A beautiful hamster :love: x x

Pippa was obviously very special and much loved. :love: Sleep tight little one.

The video made me chuckle - Pippa must have liked to do things the hard way. :lol::lol:

:lol: she did tend to make work for herself.
You are right there, she was a very much loved little princess and I still miss her but I know she is having fun at the bridge.

Back