• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits have orange juice?

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
As title really?
Not a lot, just a bit to help take away the taste of foul tasting medicine?

It's all I've got in at the moment, although I've heard apple and pineapple juice is best, can orange juice do for tonight?

Do you have any ribena? Blackcurrant squash? Oranges are one of them dividing things with bunnies, sometimes on food lists it will say yes they can have them, others say no :? Our ronnie stole a whole satsuma the once and it did him no harm. If its only a few mls i shouldnt see it being a problem until you can get some ribena/pineapple/apple juice :)

Hope the bunnies are ok? xXx

ribena as becky said my vet always says use ribeba when giving baytril and other nasty tasting medicine

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can they really have ribena, the concentrate stuff??? Brian would love this. Watered down obviously

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can they really have ribena, the concentrate stuff??? Brian would love this. Watered down obviously

Yep... to sweeten meds and stuff. I wouldnt advise it daily as its so high in sugar ;) You only literally need like 0.1 ml of it, ive had to use in it the buns water before, and i only ever put 0.1ml in the whole bowl, and they still lapped it up :)

Yep... to sweeten meds and stuff. I wouldnt advise it daily as its so high in sugar ;) You only literally need like 0.1 ml of it, ive had to use in it the buns water before, and i only ever put 0.1ml in the whole bowl, and they still lapped it up :)

I've got Ribena in! Thanks! I'll use that instead :D :thumb:

Back