Thread: Can rabbits have orange juice?

Default Can rabbits have orange juice?

As title really?
    Not a lot, just a bit to help take away the taste of foul tasting medicine?

It's all I've got in at the moment, although I've heard apple and pineapple juice is best, can orange juice do for tonight?

Do you have any ribena? Blackcurrant squash? Oranges are one of them dividing things with bunnies, sometimes on food lists it will say yes they can have them, others say no Our ronnie stole a whole satsuma the once and it did him no harm. If its only a few mls i shouldnt see it being a problem until you can get some ribena/pineapple/apple juice

Hope the bunnies are ok? xXx
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

I've heard of using pineapple juice for rabbits with wool block, but never orange.

Baby, Harley, Nami, Flash and Rory (RIP) ♥ Ask me about breeds/colours/genetics

ribena as becky said my vet always says use ribeba when giving baytril and other nasty tasting medicine

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can they really have ribena, the concentrate stuff??? Brian would love this. Watered down obviously

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but can they really have ribena, the concentrate stuff??? Brian would love this. Watered down obviously
    Yep... to sweeten meds and stuff. I wouldnt advise it daily as its so high in sugar You only literally need like 0.1 ml of it, ive had to use in it the buns water before, and i only ever put 0.1ml in the whole bowl, and they still lapped it up
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by Becky86 View Post
    Yep... to sweeten meds and stuff. I wouldnt advise it daily as its so high in sugar You only literally need like 0.1 ml of it, ive had to use in it the buns water before, and i only ever put 0.1ml in the whole bowl, and they still lapped it up
    I've got Ribena in! Thanks! I'll use that instead

Quote Originally Posted by Becky86 View Post
    Thanks