• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey 4-2-00 to 10-10-05

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Smokey 4-2-00 to 10-10-05

Smokey3-1.jpg

"I'm so sorry sweetheart that you had such an awful life and we didn't find you sooner we had hoped that we could give you the special life and respect you so deserved but it wasn't to be as you had been left for years in a hutch as they didn't like to let you out as they said you were nasty, had they bothered to look they would have seen the open sore's underneath your skinny little body, you were not nasty darling you were in awful pain. We only had you Smokey for 3 weeks and you were riddled with tumors but we gave you three weeks of constant love and attention, you were such a lovely Lady.
Thank you for letting us know you loved us, I only wish we had you longer. So sorry people let you down."

Run Free Forever our sweet Lady Smokey.

Love you always
from
Mum & Dad Tucker & the Tuckerbunnies.
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

candle04.gif

How sad. Poor Smokey :(

So glad she did find love and comfort, even for such a short time.

Binky free little girl. You look beautiful from your photo

I'm so sorry, what a heartbreaking story. Poor Smokey :cry:

I'm glad she had her final weeks with people who loved her. Sleep well gorgeous girl, painfree now.
xx

Back